HR Operations Director - Professional Services
Dublin City Centre
Pension, Bonus, Healthcare, Travel, Canteen
HR Operations Director – Professional Services
This role has been created due to an ongoing expansion plan by one of the world’s most desirable professional services firms. The role reports into a well-respected Global HR leader who is regarded as a thought leader and HR ambassador. A very sophisticated HR strategy is already in place but we now require a confident, experienced HR Director to implement the strategy. It’s very much a HR Operations role at a high level and less on the strategic planning side.
On successful hire your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Partner with manager & director levels to offer thought leadership on how to develop and implement the right people and organizational solutions to execute against the business strategy
- Lead the implementation of all HR Strategies during a period of growth and change
- Influence a very highly functioning management team across numerous European regions on all things HR.
- Take a lead role in a massive change management program that will realign HR within the group.
- Enable growth and fluency in the rhythm of the business through your HR stewardship.
- Lead the facilitation and management of all people programs rollout within your client groups (performance reviews, employee surveys etc)
- Take a broad / long term perspective and proactively identify complex organizational challenges and think systemically. Identify and offer multiple creative solutions and drive implementation
- Work closely with the Human Resources team to define appropriate people initiatives and plans
- Work on a number of HR projects relevant to clients and as well as on a number of culture related initiatives
- Prepare presentations and data/insights analysis working with other HRBPs and subject matter experts as required
- Influence, coach and drive impact through effective working relationships
To be considered for interview, your skills and experience will include:
- 10+ years of HR experience in a Professional Services environment.
- Experience working as part of a transformation team that repositioned the HR offering.
- A proven background in leading Manager Capability.
- Experience should include a focus on performance management and talent/team development, organizational design and change management, leadership coaching, people driven programmes and data and insights analysis/presentations
- Must have demonstrated effective multitasking and project management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization. You will be partnering with a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Candidate would need to bring a can do, entrepreneurial attitude and a focus on impact
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skillset, having a growth mindset
- BA/BSc preferably in HR
The package on offer is approx. €100-120k + pension, healthcare, life insurance, canteen, club membership, all in all a very strong benefits package. To hear more about this job or to discuss your suitability, please contact Gerard Doyle on 01 6325024 / 086 8253662 or email a CV. Your details will not be shared with any third party without your consent.