For anyone out there musing over the logic of a 2+ hour commute to work, you can be assured that employers are scrambling to pacify our workforce's daily challenges of:Read more →
Highly competitie package.
Multiple, great benefits and package.
Inside Sales Manager – Bilingual
Sales Manager, ability to drive, motivate and enjoy leading a team of inside based sales agents engaging in outbound activities.
A major international organisation, with focus on building excellent client relationship, are rapidly expanding their site here in Ireland. The product here operates in the technology space, with a global audience and huge alignment with some major, industry dominating brands.
The team in Galway are focused on servicing, expanding and supporting multiple European markets. The agents’ role is to look at optimisation, sales and growth and maintaining top-class customer engagement always.
As a manager, we’ll need you to position yourself as a positive leader, with a core focus on the delivery of expectation and standards. Your team will be performing and operating at various levels, ranging from entry level up and there is a definite need and importance on the consistency of output, progress and, naturally, target achievement.
What sort of experience / background should I bring?
· You’ll need strong, 5+ years, experience in a disciplined, orderly inside sale environment working with phone/web-based sales agents.
· This is a Saas environment, so experience in working with a similar product will keep you on track!
· Being capable of both promoting and delivering on discipline, whilst maintaining a really positive, upbeat performing team with an inspiring leader is key.
· Technology, international sales, global markets and anything related to travel/tourism is a super background.
· Also, you’ll need a 2nd language – this is a multicultural environment so you’ll need a second European language in addition to English.
When writing your cover letter, you should always think of it as a way to compliment your CV. Your CV is there to bring your skills to life with...Read more →
one of the most commonly asked questions in interviews across the world is the classic “what are your strengths and weaknesses?”. This is used for a number of reasons including...Read more →