RECRUITERS introduce “Project Revive”, a HR initiative aimed at rewarding staff loyalty and improving overall work/life balance...Read more →
Highly competitie package.
Multiple, great benefits and package.
Inside Sales Manager – Bilingual
Sales Manager, ability to drive, motivate and enjoy leading a team of inside based sales agents engaging in outbound activities.
A major international organisation, with focus on building excellent client relationship, are rapidly expanding their site here in Ireland. The product here operates in the technology space, with a global audience and huge alignment with some major, industry dominating brands.
The team in Galway are focused on servicing, expanding and supporting multiple European markets. The agents’ role is to look at optimisation, sales and growth and maintaining top-class customer engagement always.
As a manager, we’ll need you to position yourself as a positive leader, with a core focus on the delivery of expectation and standards. Your team will be performing and operating at various levels, ranging from entry level up and there is a definite need and importance on the consistency of output, progress and, naturally, target achievement.
What sort of experience / background should I bring?
· You’ll need strong, 5+ years, experience in a disciplined, orderly inside sale environment working with phone/web-based sales agents.
· This is a Saas environment, so experience in working with a similar product will keep you on track!
· Being capable of both promoting and delivering on discipline, whilst maintaining a really positive, upbeat performing team with an inspiring leader is key.
· Technology, international sales, global markets and anything related to travel/tourism is a super background.
· Also, you’ll need a 2nd language – this is a multicultural environment so you’ll need a second European language in addition to English.
RECRUITERS and FM104 announce a partnership to enhance how jobs are announced to job hunters across DublinRead more →
Gathering useful timely feedback from interviewers can be a gruelling process. Some are great at providing feedback to job hunters. They don’t necessarily value from it but job hunters always should!Read more →