IT Project manager- Initial 6 month contract
€60,000-€70,000 Depending on experience.
Min 5 years PM experience in a large complex organisation
RECRUITERS is delighted to bring you a new IT Project Manager role with our exciting client based in South Dublin.
Ever pictured yourself working for a large multinational software powerhouse? Want to play a part in their strategic projects for their EMEA development hub? Well this IS the role for you!!
I'm interested, what will I be doing?
- Taking direction from the leadership team and being responsible for scoping, planning and delivering the desired outcomes.
- Projects include Software development, Software Engineering and Live Site Engineering.
- You will hold weekly meetings with project teams, daily project meetings with stakeholders and project review meetings
- Identify, track and own the resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks.
- Ensure all Customer, Product and Engineering dependencies of the project are tracked, monitored and communicated to cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings, customer status calls and stakeholder reviews.
- Lead the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables.
- Evaluate and communicate the project status to internal and external stakeholders.
Sounds great, but what do I need?
- At least 5 years Project Management experience in a large complex organisation.
- Project management qualification, PMI, PMP, Prince 2 or equivalant.
- Ability to manage risks and issues and escalate as appropriate.
- A technical background with a track-record in managing and delivering complex IT development projects.
- Direct experience working within Agile and Waterfall models.
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience in influencing, providing support, advice and liaison with both Stakeholders and Customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to work with clients and develop relationships/business.