Looking for 6 Senior Business Analyst Consultants (Contract 6-12 months)
Contract 6-12 months
€400- €700 per day depending on experience.
8+ years’ commercial experience in Financial Services or Top Tier Consultancy
Senior Business Analyst Consultants (Contract 6-12 months)
We are looking for 6 experienced Senior Business Analyst Consultants for contract roles within a large well established financial services brand in Dublin West. This is a new division resulting in the amalgamation of several business lines so has a culture that is like a start-up; fluid and fast-moving with lots of change.
As a consultant, you will join an organizational transformation team and will lead process and system improvement initiatives across digital systems and processes for onboarding new blocks on business and transferring to platforms.
These are unique and exciting contracts for experienced business analysts who enjoys challenging the status quo and seeking out creative ways to support commercial business processes with innovative and robust digital and IT solutions.
Sounds good, what’s the day to day responsibilities like?
- Identifying areas for improvement, capture business needs to specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current processes.
- Identify and lead the agreement of scope with senior stakeholders (workshops etc.)
- Perform root cause analysis of problems and translate their needs into functional requirement specifications.
- Assist stakeholders in prioritising business requirements and defining new business processes.
- Produce detailed, high quality and clear documentation: presentations, user stories, BRD’s etc.
- Work closely with technical team to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of projects.
- Validate solutions delivered and ensure it is fit for business purpose.
- Communicate across multiple functions and stakeholder engagement.
- Drive deliverables to completion within challenging timelines.
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure specifications documented have been delivered and are ready for release.
- Work with IT & Business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process. Where necessary devise detailed cutover plans to address potential operational impacts at cutover.
- Manage and lead less experienced Business Analyst(s) in their day to day job.
- Business travel will be required
That’s great, what do I need?
- Degree level qualification and good IT experience.
- Over 8 years’ commercial experience in Financial Services or Top Tier Consultancy.
- Expert communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills for working with senior stakeholders to influence and to drive change with other employees in the business.
- You will have experience working for large enterprises and working effectively within a cross-functional team environment and be able to demonstrate a good ability to think “outside of the box” and innovate.
- You will have proven ability to drive and manage change as well as be comfortable challenging the ideas of others.
- You will be able to demonstrate working on complex programs of work, experience working within formal project management methodologies & Agile is required.
- One role requires fluent French.