Marketing Executive Fintech UK & Ireland
Pension 4%-6% Matched
Tax Saver Scheme
Relevant 3rd level marketing qualification with minimum 2/3 years relevant marketing experience
Want to work for a superb smaller multinational company in the Fintech space? With a team of 100 people in Ireland and growing fast, this international business is an exciting phase of growth bringing innovative and customer service to the heart of everything that they do. They have amazing partnerships that deliver high tech products in the exciting area of payments (loads of career opportunities in this space). Selling BtoB, they are committed to creating an exciting, diverse and collaborative work environment for employees with good training and development on the product set and selling techniques. This role reports into the Marketing Director. The Marketing department is a shared service for UK & Ireland, so this role is focused on both markets. There is an expectation for travel to UK regularly.
- Work with relevant agencies (PR, Digital, Advertising) to devise / execute campaigns.
- Manage and develop the company UK web site in line with marketing plan and work with digital agency to optimise demand gen plan leveraging relevant platforms covering both paid and organic.
- Develop sales and operational collateral in support of Sales, Marketing and Operational requirements.
- Manage the company’s marketing accelerator program in support of UK partners growing their businesses through digital marketing.
- Support voice of the customer/partner programs.
- Help organise and attend events and exhibitions.
- Provide analytics and insight on all marketing activities in particular monthly digital and campaign scorecards.
- Manage customer (including newsletter and pricing/other updates) and monthly staff communications.
- Oversight of marketing budget and associated administration/purchase orders.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of the overall marketing plan and to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- Conduct market research and customer surveys to assess opportunities.
- Support the Marketing Director on other key projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant 3rd level marketing qualification with minimum 2/3 years relevant marketing experience with a particular emphasis on digital marketing and ideally a digital marketing qualification. Partner marketing experience an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role by engaging in training and accepting feedback and supervision from management.
- Ability to write content including blog posts, articles and so on to support SEO.
- Good knowledge of digital platforms and opportunities for marketing
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good technical competency including Microsoft Office applications particularly Word/Excel/Powerpoint, Google Analytics, Survey Monkey, Mail Chimp, Marketing Automation and campaign attribution. Candidates must have good experience working with content management applications – particularly WordPress. A key requirement will be the ability to actively manage and develop the EVO UK web site.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment juggling many competing priorities.
- Confident self-starter who is comfortable working with senior management and managing multiple stakeholders and someone with a proven eye for detail.
- Ability to plan, schedule and execute an agreed marketing plan over the year covering a full spectrum of marketing activities.