€60,000-€85,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus, Pension and Health.
Bonus, Pension and Health.
Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience as Product Owner/Business Analyst in a technical environment.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile resource management industry?
Based in Tallaght, our client is a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions that enable businesses to meet challenges associated with managing fleets. This role will help to facilitate the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of our award winning SaaS application. They have an immediate need for a Product Owner to focus on Customer on-boarding & integrations for their cloud-based field service solution. If you would like to be part of a company whose focus is on innovation and forward thinking technology this is the job for you!
Sounds fantastic, but what would my day-to-day look like?
- Work with the Lead Product Owner, Product Marketing and UX teams to understand what a Customer needs to get up and running & be successful their field service solution that allows users to organize schedules, manage and track job progress and manage dispatching process.
- Works with Implementation to continuously improve processes in the Implementation Customer Experience and identify processes to speed up the implementation process.
- Collaborate with UX & Development to ensure successful design and development of product improvements related to partner integrations, implementation & Customer on boarding.
- Write Agile-based stories that conform to best practices including acceptance criteria, positive and negative paths, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to actively and effectively plan work for Development and QA which balances urgent Customer needs and strategic roadmap priorities.
- Coordinate communication across teams.
- Conducts UAT for product features delivered in relation to Implementation & Customer On boarding.
- Assist with product documentation during the Go-to-Market process
It’s exactly what I’m looking for…but what are they looking for?
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience as Product Owner/Business Analyst in a technical environment creating superior user experiences for web-based products.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Basic understanding of modern web development technologies and languages.
- Hard working self-starter capable of learning quickly.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS or related discipline preferred.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience working with cross functional teams and exposure to working with UX teams.
- Experience working on projects involving system integration or with a focus on optimizing technical solution architecture.
- Kanban/Agile experience is preferred.