Project Manager- Award winning SaaS in South Dublin
€75,000- 90,000 depending on experience
Bike to Work
Tax Saver Commuter
Bike to Work
Tax Saver Commuter
Over 6 years’ experience in project management and minimum 3 years experience in client facing roles.
This Senior Project Manager is for a compelling, leading Irish Software Product Company which is well established - they develop and market a number of best in class software solutions for Ireland and the UK and are expanding into other markets. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join an enterprising smaller company recognized for quality software and a company on a steep growth curve! The project manager will join a growing project management team and work with clients in proof of concepts right through to delivery of projects lasting up to a year.
Sounds good, but what would my day-to-day look like?
- Ultimate responsibility for successful project delivery, covering technology, process, and client communications, work with clients to craft innovative solutions to meet their needs based on a portfolio of software product
- Program/Project Manage client engagements with responsibility for project scoping, planning, resourcing, communications, budget management and project quality assurance.
- Work with all external and internal stakeholders, including software engineering, product management, and the leadership team to ensure that all client commitments are correctly sized, communicated and understood ensuring the delivered solution meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Work with sales to identify additional opportunities within managed accounts where our technology can be deployed.
I’m interested, but what should my profile look like in order to be considered?
- Degree qualified with over 10 years commercial experience, more than 6 years in client facing project/programme management
- Excellent project management skills with a recognized qualification and demonstrable experience in the delivery of multiple large multi-million euro projects previously in software delivery
- Corporate relationship management skills within large Financial corporate client environments (Life and Pensions ideally, or insurance or fin services)
- Strong project management skills with a track record in delivering large complex software solutions
- Excellent knowledge of current enterprise-class IT system architectures including database, middleware and web product server technologies, ideally around the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, think on your feet, and to engage in effective communications with both the business and technical departments
- Available to travel to the UK and EU as required to work on Client sites
Anything else I need to know?
This role is based in South Dublin and will pay up to €75,000- 90,000+ package (DOE). It's an excellent opportunity to join this locally-controlled organisation in a key role.
For more information contact Nicole: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 353 (1) 6325042