Senior Employee Experience Champion
Dublin City Centre
- Car Allowance
- Gym Membership
- Subsidized Canteen
- Staff Discounts
8+ yrs experience
Senior Employee Engagement Champion
This role has been created due to an ongoing expansion plan by one of the country’s best known brands. You will have plenty of opportunity to grow, train and take advantage of promotional opportunities. The role reports into a well-respected HR leader who is regarded as a thought leader and HR ambassador.
On successful hire your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Partner with manager & director levels to offer thought leadership on how to develop and implement the right approach to employee experience.
- Assume the role of employee champion from entry level to the senior leadership team, taking time to look at all policy documents and how they impact on the employee.
- Take a lead role in a massive change management program that will realign HR within the group.
- Lead the facilitation and management of all people programs rollout.
- Take a broad / long term perspective and proactively identify complex organizational challenges and think systemically about the impact and experience of the employee.
- Work closely with the Human Resources team to define appropriate people initiatives and plans that all serve to improve and future proof the people experience.
- Work on a number of HR projects relevant to clients and as well as on a number of culture related initiatives
- Prepare presentations and data/insights analysis working with other HRBPs and subject matter experts as required
- Influence, coach and drive impact through effective working relationships
To be considered for interview, your skills and experience will include:
- 8+ years of HR experience in Employee Relations / Experience, HR Business Partnering or Training.
- Experience working as part of a transformation team that repositioned the HR offering.
- A proven background in leading behavioral changes.
- Experience should include a focus on performance management and talent/team development, organizational design and change management, leadership coaching, people driven programmes and data and insights analysis/presentations
- Must have demonstrated effective multitasking and project management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization. You will be partnering with a complex set of stakeholders to drive cultural change
- Candidate would need to bring enormous amounts of energy and positive impact to the role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skillset, having a growth mindset
- BA/BSc preferably in HR
The package on offer is approx. €70-80k + pension, healthcare, life insurance, canteen, club membership, all in all a very strong benefits package. To hear more about this job or to discuss your suitability, please contact Gerard Doyle on 01 6325024 / 086 8253662 or email a CV. Your details will not be shared with any third party without your consent.