Senior HR Business Partner - Food Technology
HR, Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Carparking, Subsidised Canteen, Sports & Social.
SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER – FOOD TECHNOLOGY
This is a truly unique role in the Irish Human Resource landscape. We are looking to hire a professional services HR Business Partner. The role is an extremely operational position, suited to a HR professional with a HR Manager / Business Partner background who can manage an entire business unit with end to end HR responsibility. You will be influencing at local level and have the ability to implement strategic initiative in a HR best practice environment. The role reports directly into a HR Director with a Global focus.
To get this job, you will have the following competencies:
- Masters Degree / MBA, complemented by a HR Qualification and 8+yrs experience.
- Experience as a leader and facilitator in strategic planning, change management and organisational development.
- A background providing a HR end to end service to a group of high performing professional services / sales consultants.
- A proven track record of broad HR delivery in the EMEA market including Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Performance & Change Management, Organisation Re-design and Reward.
- Strong performance management background.
- International relocation experience to include compensation and benefits.
- The ability to build HR policies for a changing workforce and to update existing HR Policy.
- Ability to focus key stakeholders on the direction of change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, maturity of judgment and the ability to work in and lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Proficient in the implementation and interpretation of Irish Employment Law
- A positive “can-do” attitude, excellent charismatic communication skills complimented by a passion for people and Human Resources
- Program and Project Management experience, preferably within a large corporate environment.
On successful hire you will:
- Lead and implement the introduction and use of best practice models around organisational development, organisational capability analysis, recruitment and development of staff to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Deliver and maintain human resource best practice ensuring legal compliance for all HR activities.
- Support the HR Strategy which includes resourcing, organisational development, learning and development, reward, career development and the provision of HR services.
- Work with the Senior team to facilitate the process for identifying talent / high potential employees
- Influence and coach at executive level using a consultation style approach.
- Develop effective service level agreements with internal and external suppliers of Human Resource Services.
- Design, champion and deliver innovative people solutions.
- Facilitate appropriate training for line managers, particularly on company policy and procedures for grievance and capability processes.
- Play a proactive role in the wider HR agenda, collaborating with HR colleagues as required in the US and beyond.
The package on offer is approx. €80-90K. To discuss this and other opportunities please send a CV or call Gerard on +353 1 6325024/ 086 8253662 in confidence. Your details will not be sent to any third party without your consent.