Senior Technical Product Manager- Global provider of mobile workforce solutions.
€65,000- €85,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus, Health Insurance and Pension.
8-10 years’ experience as Product Manager/Product Owner in a software-as-a-service and 3 years people management.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile resource management industry?
Based in Tallaght, our client is a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions that enable businesses to meet challenges associated with managing fleets. They provide service-based businesses of all sizes delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS). As Senior Technical Product Manager you will be the primary product owner for their suite of fleet management products targeting small to mid-sized businesses (SMB). In this role you will lead a team of product owners and business analysts that serve as the primary connection between the business unit and the delivery team. You will prioritise and define the backlog, act as the voice of the customer within the scrum team and ensure business critical/ prioritised user stories are covered in each sprint.
Sounds exciting, but what does my day-to-day look like?
- Overseeing best practice for gathering, analysing, prioritising and documenting product requirements.
- Lead a team of Product Owners and Business Analysts that support a large and rapidly growing team of engineers including hiring, on-boarding and performance management.
- Mentoring and coaching team members as well as closely collaborating with leaders in the R&D and Product teams on product development processes and execution.
- Overall responsibility for the execution of the Product Roadmap in R&D.
- Communicate the status of product deliverables to all stakeholders.
- Influence cross-functional teams without direct authority.
- Partner with broader Product Management team and other key business stakeholders to produce a holistic product vision, strategy and roadmap for your product lines.
- Understand the business case for investments in the product lines and drive ROI for each project.
- Participate in technical release workshops and planning.
- Manage roll-out of new product releases ahead of launch, ensuring all necessary technical detail about the solution is documented and clearly understood by the broader Product Management team and other key business stakeholders.
- Ensure Product collaboration with Customer Support and Engineering teams to understand frequency and severity of customer issues and drive improvement in the quality of the customer experience.
- Participate in customer and market research to ensure a clear understanding of the target customer, customer problem, and competitive landscape.
- Drive customer focus across the Technical Product Management team and evangelize the needs of the customer throughout the delivery team.
This is exactly what I’m looking for, what do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field preferred (MBA a plus).
- 8-10 years’ experience as Product Manager/Product Owner in a software-as-a-service (SaaS).
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Engineering and User Experience teams in a lean methodology (Kanban/Agile experience preferable).
- 3+ years people management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.