Software Analyst - Social Plugins

Software Analyst - Social Plugins

Location:
dublin
Type:
Permanent
Category:
Salary:

 €50,000 - €55,000

My client a fairly well known Social Media Platform with a Billion odd users are looking for to Developer Support Analysts to join their team here in Dublin. Looking for upbeat grads or someone looking for their first move after college. You will support external developers who are integrating with their social apps. You as their first point of contact will reproduce and debug any issues they face. This role is about 80% debugging and troubleshooting with the other 20% of your time focused on spotting trends and analysis common issues and relaying these to the dev team. A  good background in PHP, Python, Javascript is desirable. You will receive lots of onsite training and all the free food you can stuff into your gob!

 

  • 1+ year of experience providing enterprise support in a technical environment - good but not essential 
  • Programming and scripting experience (C++, PHP, Python, Java, JavaScript)
  • Great communication skills

You will have the opportunity to gain experience in one of the world’s most innovative companies working with the smartest Devs on cutting edge technology. There is a very generous base salary on offer here as well as numerous other little perks. To find out more, apply now! I can’t wait to chat with you about this!

Get in Touch
Get in Touch

Contact Our Leadership Team

Speak directly with a DirectorContact Us

TRENDING ON RECRUITERView

Read Our Blog