€50,000 - €60,000
A Leader in Network and Security Orchestration Software this company is a vendor independent player and has numerous enterprise level clients based throughout the globe. They are scaling massively now and are looking for a Software engineers to help with new releases and features to their flagship offering. , you will also be working on non-functional requirements such as security, performance, and stability improvements. Working in a scrum team, you will work closely with fellow software and QA engineers, to ensure that quality software releases are delivered on time.
You will have (the majority of the below)
• 2-3 years of experience as a software engineer.
• Strong Java experience, including Object-Oriented principals.
• Be very comfortable working with complex data structures and design patterns.
• Experience writing unit (JUnit) or other automated tests.
• worked with relational databases.
• Come from an environment using Confluence, JIRA, Git.
• Knowledge of JSON and XML formats is a must.
• Willing to own solutions from definition through to production.
• Familiarity with scripting – Shell, Bash, Python
Nice to have skills:
• Experience using Java frameworks and JSPs.
• Experience using build tools like Ant and Gradle.
• Experience building REST and SOAP APIs.
• Experience of Application Servers and Web servers e.g., JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty.
• Experience using PHP or Python.
• Hands-on experience using Postgres and/or Oracle.
• Very comfortable with Linux and DevOps tools and best practices.
The Engineering Director is one of the most thoughtful and affable managers’ I’ve met, he is democratic and leads by example. Most people say they hire for attitude, he does, he has one of the best teams out there with a positive can do attitude brimming through the whole office.There is a great base salary on offer for this role as well as, a bonus, pension (they contribute even if you don’t), health, dental, vision, flexible working, company nights out as well as an all-hands retreat – last year they went to the Alps for a spot of Skiing. Sound interesting? Apply now!
It was such an interesting year for the RECRUITERS Review blog. We featured guest posts, events with our competitors, our new podcast series, posts from new members to our team and general updates to its look and feel...Read more →
Unlike other Recruitment Agencies in Dublin, RECRUITERS has a very simple visionary statement. That is, we believe in a world where everyone feels inspired in work, secure when they're there and leave fulfilled everyday.Read more →